Thursday, October 1, 2009

Priest vs Templar



I created a priest on the Kahrun server! Called Albea and is a horrible looking witch. I am quite interested in healing classes since I usually play them in any mmorpg so I thought it might be nice to try that class as well in Aion.

Surprisingly combative they are (with spells and weapon) plus (even in low levels) nice healing spells. Even healing over time at level 5. (If I remember right). Also they got good buffs! So I never died yet not even close without ever being in a hurry! I guess I will go down with the Chanter since that class seems to be smoother to solo.

As well I leveled my Templar. Now, since I got my new spells at level 13 I really see the positive aspects of that tower of terror if it comes to tanking! I got a new shieldbash, upgrades to my dmg strikes and even a healing spell!! Just awesome! Heals me for 25% of my health, gives a HP plus a period of time and powers up my regeneration! What better could happen to a tank?!
I am really looking forward to level that toon. It seems that I will change my happing of being an altaholic to a mainiac! ;)

All in all I can tell that NCsoft made a very good job with the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment