Friday, October 2, 2009

Group Tanking

So I hit level 17 today and I had to face the challenge of the real group quests in the story line!
Till to that certain quests against elite mobs I had no trouble to complete all quests solo even 3-4 levels higher than my current level was.
But elite mobs are of cause not ment to be soloed so after the first try I ran ungracefully away and had after seconds a nice lovely train of mobs behind me! (check that article for further informations to trains http://networkedblogs.com/p13368441)
But since all people on the server are quite in my level range I had not much trouble to find a group. Finally I had the chance to learn how to group tank! Yay! And I assume I did quite well since no one died and I hold aggro very well!! Even with more mobs same time! The taunting spells have a rather short recast time so it isnt that difficult! Just the usual problem with people not attacking the same mob but thats an other story!
So I was surprised again what a good job NCsoft made on the taunting! Great again!

No comments:

Post a Comment