Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Secret World

So I checked my mailbox and got a nice newsletter of FunCom (Age of Conan). I dont read such things usually but by accident I clicked on it and I was surpised:

FunCom is about to create a new MMORPG called "The Secret World" (http://www.darkdaysarecoming.com/?utm_id=478&activate=PT1RYnZObUxzbFdZdFIzYm9CRU40Y25iaGxtY3Z4bVo,). Quite cool feature of the newsletter: A facebook-like-quiz which tells you what secret power (Templars, Iluminati or Dragon) fits best to you! Quite liked that! (I am a Templar a member of the Templars by the way)
After I finished the quiz I had access to the homepage of the game.

Quite interesting facts I found there like
- no classes or levels.
- real world areas such as NYC, London and many more
- players are able to customize their characters absolutely free (head that quite often the last few games)
- PvP is a must these days so as well in that game
- absolute freedom which weapon one want to wield (shotgun, pistol, swords, magic and so on)
- next gen graphics! Check out the screenshots - looks damn nice!!
- no fantasy world or sci fi crap...seems like that kind of "apocalypse" world people are asking for!

I am quite looking forward to get more infos about the game! Seems as if that game could finally be one step ahead of those "wanna be like WoW games" which annoy me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment